WHY SECCO SILICA GEL
1) High absorbent: Made from sodium silicate, is a highly porous substance that can absorb up to 34.97% of its own weight (grade A), which makes this the highest absorption capacity of any commercially used silica gels.
2) Food / pharmceutical grade silica gel: Our silica gels are non-toxic and 100% safe to be used with all type of foods including fresh & dry edibles, medication & health supplements by FDA, ISO 22000, HALAL, ISO 15378.
3) Cobalt Chloride-free: Some silica gels have been impregnated with cobalt chloride that can cause significant health risks. Some of these risks include possibly causing cancer, along with skin and respiratory irritation. We offer a toxic free, safe alternative that does not contain cobalt chloride.
4) FEATURES : 0.5gr to 2kgs packaging size available. Diverse packaging materials, including non-woven fabric, tyvek, OPP/PE/FO, composite papers...
Different types of Silica Gel
Blue / Orange Indicating Silica Gel is a useful desiccant, there is a range of mesh sizes for any need. It does not react with chemicals, and is odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and non-corrosive. It is very porous and can absorb a large amount of water due to its large internal surface.
SECCO SILICA GEL USES
1. Lengthen the freshness of food.
2. Prolong potency of supplements and medication.
3. Storage for your bags, shoes and clothes.
4. Dry flowers fast
5. Keep camera equipment and other electronics dry.
6. Place inside your container storage.
7. Place with your photos and albums.
8. Keep silver from tarnishing.
9. Works great for your favorite hobbies.