What does an SECCO OXYGEN ABSORBER do?
The oxygen absorber is selected according to the product water amount or surrounding humidity. Oxygen absorber protects packaged foods and other products against spoilage, mold growth, color change, loss of nutritive values, insect damage and loss of quality. By removing residual oxygen inside packaging to below 0.01% Oxygen absorber and preserves packaged foods without use of food additives and preservatives. Oxygen absorber not only extends shelf life but keeps product quality as it was.
Also, aerobic bacteria and mold growth is suppressed, along with fat acidification, Our product effectively removes oxugen from the products packaging, thus maintaining the products freshness. Oxygen causes a number of deleterious consequences when products are stored for a long period. In particular, Oxygen causes generation of bacteria to grow, it deteriorates the taste and flavor, it effects the nutritional value of food to the point of the products quality is degraded and no longer contains the specified vitaminds and nutritional values. Oxygen absorbers were developed to keep products fresh for long periods by preventing air-friendly germs.
Why use Oxygen Absorbers?
The main function of the oxygen absorbers is to remove oxygen and carbon dioxide in a closed container. An oxygen free environment can be reached within 24 hours at normal temperature.
Oxygen Absorber Advantages :
- Lowers oxygen levels to less than 0.01%
- Available in individual packets or roll form
- Maintains product freshness and quality of food
- Extends product shelf life
- FDA approved: safe for use with food and food related products
- Prevents mold, mildew and bacteria from forming
- Environmentally safe & easy to use
How to calculate the quantity of oxygen absorbers to be used?
Oxygen volume (cc) = [package length (cm) X width (cm) X height (cm) – food weight (grams)] X 20%.
Shelf life is up to 18 months. Ensure that the sachets are stored at room temperature (5 °C to 30 °C) in their sealed package before use. The sachets should not be exposed to direct sunlight .
Main Ingredients (Iron Based):
– Iron Powder
– Active Carbon Powder
- Freshness preservation of perishable food.
- Prevent dried meat and fish product from the development of mold, oil oxidation, rancidity, and staling.
- Protect dehydrated fruits and vegetables against moth, growth of mold, color degradation, and oxidative rancidity.
- Maintain the quality and flavor of pharmaceutical products and suppress the growth of moth, mould and microorganisms.
- Preserve the quality of tea, tobacco, grain, leather, etc.
- Achieve rust-proof of metal, long-term preservation of antique, and other valuable instrument.
- Art works