Secco Activated Clay Desiccant is a naturally occurring biodegradable material having adsorption capacity up to 50% of its own weight. The Clay is treated with certain chemicals & polymers and mixed with calcium chloride so as to enhance the adsorption capacity. In case of relative humidity more than 50% these bags are more effective. Further, we offer Activated Clay Container Desiccant at affordable prices.
- Environment Friendly : It is safe, odorless, non toxic, non corrosive and easily regenerated.
- Degradative : Since it is made from natural clay minerals it is 100% degradative.
- Absorption Capacity : The adsorption rate is 50% higher than that of silica gel.
- Cost : It is quite cheaper than silica gel yet very effective.
- Duration : Protects products for much longer durations than silica gel.
- Gases : Its molecular structure helps it to adsorb harmful & poisonous gases like formaldehyde, sulphide, etc.
Activated Clay Ingredient:
The main ingredient is naturelly occuring clay as Montomonoralite Clay which contains SiO2 , Al2O3 , Fe2O3 , Na2O, CaO , MgO and activated with inoraganic chloride
- RH=20% ≥ : 16% at 25 C
- RH=50% ≥ : 28%
- RH=80% ≥ : 50%
- RH=90% ≥ 70%
- Electronics and Electrical Semi Conductors and Meters
- Metal and Bulk Chemical Products
- Military Products Health Care Products
- Precision Instruments Food Packaging
- Machinery Equipments & Parts
- Pharmaceuticals and wood Furniture
- Diagnostics Leather Goods
- Agricultural Products Ware House
- Textiles and Garmets
- Shipping Container and Cargo Transport
Packing Material : Cotton Cloth, Tyvek , Non Woven Fabric , Composite Paper...
Pack Size Offered : 1gr , 2gr , 5gr,10gr,25gr,50gr,100gr, 1000gr,. Etc