SECCO Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer was designed specifically by SECCO engineers to provide a comprehensive hand sanitizing solution when the option of washing hands is not available. Like other hand sanitizes, its core active ingredient eliminates bacteria. But UNLIKE other similar products, Secco Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer is specially formulated to gently moisturize the skin greaselessly while simultaneously killing bacteria with its antiseptic qualities.
SECCO Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer is unique because of the ingredients used to prepare our proprietary formula.
Below is a description of each the ingredients used in our product along with an explanation of its specific contribution to the quality of Secco Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer:
• Alcohol is used to disinfect at the usual concentration of minimum 70%, the recommended amount to insure thorough disinfectant / antibacterial cleaning.
• Aloe Vera Oil is a product made from the gels of the aloe leaf. Aloe vera oil naturally moisturizes the skin, kills bacteria and viruses, and is an anti-inflammatory. We blend the Aloe Vera Oil in a proprietary process with the alcohol to soften the feel of the sanitizer, dodge the sharp drying sensation of the alcohol on the skin.
• Vitamin E is considered an antioxidant and, combined with Aloe Vera Gel, softens the application of the sanitizer while moisturizing the hands, then drying quickly without leaving an unpleasant alcohol smell.
PLEASANT FRAGRANCES, ROOTED IN TRADITION.
In selecting fragrances for Secco Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer, our product engineers went for more than "nice smell"; they opted to use essential oils from plants which have been used in traditional medicine for centuries: *
• Basil Oil is an essential oil extracted from the basil leaf and has a pleasant, sweet, herbal fragrance. In traditional medicine, basil oil is used for treating cuts, wounds, and skin infections.
• Rosemary has a fresh, satisfying aroma and its oil has disinfectant properties. Rosemary was traditionally used to help alleviate muscle pain, improve memory, and boost the immune and circulatory system.
* The mention of the traditional uses of the fragrance oils used in Secco Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer is solely to illustrate the thoughtful logic behind our diversity of the product; the oils mentioned are used EXCLUSIVELY as fragrances in our sanitizer and we make no claims of any health benefits relating to these oils.
SECCO Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer is available in a variety of sizes ranging from 100 ml bottles, 300ml bottles, and 500 ml bottles all the way to 55 gallon drums.
Vetting procedures for raw material suppliers
Ethanol from sugarcane.
Sugarcane Molasses Ethanol Certificate of Quality tested by Intertek and Specificate of Analysis by supplier.
Internal lab/testing facility
- By Digital Alcohol and density test meters.
- Climate chamber machine.
- Digital PH meter.
- Digital Temperature testing machine.
- Electronic scale.
- Mitutoyo digital Micrometer.
1. FDA, CE
2. SA 8000:2014
3. ISO 22000:2018
4. ISO 15378:2015
5. ISO 14001:2015
6. ISO 13485:2016
7. ISO 9001:2015
8. Halal Certificate
9. HACCP Code 2003
10. GMP Factory
11. Food Packaging Facility by Vietnamese Ministry of Health
12. Cosmetics Manufacturing License by Bureau of Medicine of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Business Registration Number? (EIN/Tax Code)
1. SECCO HCSP GROUP JOINT STOCK COMPANY – 0312025426
2. SECCO AMERICAS LLC at 4500 Biscayne Blvd. PH-N, Miami, FL 33125 with 5 warehouse :
- Centerport Inc.6701 NW 7th Street,Suite 145,Miami, FL 33126.
-. 140 NW 22nd Ave, Miami, FL 33125.
- 7482 NW 54th ST,Miami, FL 33166.
- 7066 NW 50th Street ,Miami, FL 33166.
- Los Angeles is: 100 Broad Avenue. Wilmington, CA 90744
Kill Claim (Antibacterial Effectiveness)
99.99 percent Effectiveness.
Daily production capacity.
Line # 1/2/3: 100% automatic with robots for capacity 150,000pcs x3 = 450,000pcs per day.
Line # 4/5: Semi-automatics lines with capacity 50,000pcs x 2 =100,000 pcs per day.
=>total 450,000+100,000=550,000pcs per day.
Certification associated with hand sanitizers.
1. National Institute of Food Control (Vietnam) – BS 1276:2019
2. SGS – In house method by GC-MS – Dimethyl fumarate (DMFu)
3. SGS – GC SGS ETOH 002-17 – Glycerin Content
4. SGS – RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU Annex II [amended by Directive (EU) 2015/863]
5. Vinacontrol (Vietnam) – Vietnamese Pharmacopeia IV – Ethanol @ 20 Celsius
Product FDA Registration
FDA NDC Labeler Code: 76699
1. 30ml – 76699-100-03
2. 50ml – 76699-100-04
3. 60ml – 76699-100-09
4. 100ml – 76699-100-01
5. 300ml – 76699-100-02
6. 500ml – 76699-100-05
7. 1000ml – 76699-100-06
8. 1 Gallon – 76699-100-07
9. 55 Gallon – 76699-100-08
Product UPC code:
1. 8-938509-630157 - 7040 fl oz. (55 gallons) / 208197.6 mL
2. 8-938509-630133 - 34 fl oz. / 1000mL
3. 8-938509-630140 - 128 fl oz. (1 gallon) / 3785.41 mL
4. 8-938509-630171 - 1 fl oz. / 30 mL
5. 8-938509-630126 - 17 fl oz. / 500 mL
6. 8-938509-630263 - 0.05 fl oz. / 1.5mL
7. 8-938509-630089 - 1.7 fl oz. / 50 mL
8. 8-938509-630096 - 2 fl oz. / 60 mL
9. 8-938509-630058 - 3.4 fl oz. / 100 mL
10. 8-938509-630188 - 8.5 fl oz. / 250 mL
11. 8-938509-630119 - 10.2 fl oz. / 300m